I love to get in front of people and talk about the issues and how we respond to them as followers of Jesus. It’s been my life’s work. As individuals and groups, we experience new challenges every day, and as an ethicist, pastor, author, and advocate, I strive to help you meet those challenges with a principled approach that you can share with others.
I'm ready to inspire and inform your audiences for lectures, sermons, and interviews whether it’s a church, college, conference, podcast or other venue. See my issues page for a full list of topics I can speak to, and some of my most popular topics below. For updates on upcoming speaking, subscribe to my email list, or follow me on social media.
Sample Speaking Topics
Finding our way in a post-evangelical world
The call for full LGBTQ inclusion in the church
Following Jesus in today’s world
Recent speaking events:
- The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Biola University's Center for Christian Thought
- Homebrewed Christianity podcast
- Anderson Forum for Progressive Theology
- Straight White American Jesus podcast
- Towne View Baptist Church
- First Baptist Church Gainesville